Friday, March 19, 2010

Read List For My Boy - Volume 1

My boy is 2+ now. As told previously, I started to get more books for him. Last saturday, we went to meet a friend at KLCC and later we went to the Kinokuniya bookstore. Since I had a list of books' titles in hand, I went straight to the children book's department to look for them one by one.

So happily we carried a bag full of books back home. On the night, my boy requested me to read one of them. Hooray, our mini library expands again!

Here's a list of the new books for my boy, Read list - Volume 1:
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear. What Do You See? (Board book) by Bill Martin, Jr ; Eric Carle








2. 10 Little Rubber Ducks (Board book) by Eric Carle











3. Maisy's Fire Engine (Board book) by Lucy Cousins









4. We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board book) by Michael Rosen ; illustrator: Helen Oxenbury








5. The Gruffalo's Child (Board book) by Julia Donaldson ; illustrator: Alex Scheffler










6. Room The Broom (Board book) by Julia Donaldson ; illustrator: Alex Scheffler









7. Dear Zoo (Board book) by Rod Campbell









8. The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Board book) by Eric Carle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails