Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Organic Baby Sacque

Today, we not only can source organic foods for our little ones, but we can buy natural outfits which are made of organic cotton for them too. I guess a great lover of the mother earth is pleased to hear this.

Here I'd like to recommend an organic baby sacque (samples shown as left) from Kate Quinn (USA). Thanks to http://www.coochicoo.com.my who is the first and sole seller to bring this brand into Malaysia. Just go to the website to check out the product's details and more latest and coolest colours.

Back to the topic, I didn't really know how to use a baby sacque until I read the blogs about it from coochicoo's owner. Recalled my baby's early months (1-2), we had to get up every 2-3 hours to change his diaper the whole night (in the daytime as well). As we dressed him in long pant for nightwear, it's quite a hassle to undress and dress him over and over. Poor little baby cried over the discomfort and we were exhausted of that too. Neither we got a good sleep. Therefore when I see this urban chic design of KQ's organic baby sacque, I've made up my mind to prepare one for my next baby (still in big '?' , ha ha). I believe that it's better than a sleeping bag (which looks thicker).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails