Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wall Decal For Children Room

The art of wall decal is getting more popular now. Last year, I also bought few designs of wall decal for decorating my house.

Here's one of the design pasted on the wall of my boy's playroom along with some of his art projects hung below the motif of a tree branch.

There are many brands in the market. Of course the prices are varied by the quality of material. So far, I am very satisfied with the current I purchased from Somethin' Urby. The decals are still firmly adhered to the wall and look new. Note: Check also Blank-Canvas-Design.

It's a good idea to decorate your baby room with some wall decals which just consume little time and money to do (compared with painting and wall paper).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails