Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wanna Go Fishing With Me?

Again, it's a mini magnetic fishing bath toy set from ELC. I think a floating duckie was bit outgrown for him (about > 10 months). Therefore I bought this bath toy set for my boy when he's about 1 year old.

I let my boy play bath toys during bath hours (inside a baby bath) when he can sit very well. To certain extent, I find my boy is not so afraid of water but loves to take bath. Note: Beware, supervision is always required when baby is in the bathroom or anywhere. Get all items you need like towel, shampoo and toys before placing your baby into the bath.

Well, this bath toy set was soon forgotten after I've trained my boy stand to take shower. The set is kept in the playroom now. Anyway, it's worth to buy as the toy set can be played with or without water.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails